FS: Brenthaven BX2 Camera / Laptop Messenger Bag

kcburnes24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new bag that I never actually used. I have the original receipt and tags that I can provide with the bag so you can maintain the lifetime warranty offered by Brenthaven. Bag will hold laptop and with many cool little features - patented BX2 Xtreme Foam, integrated LED light tethered inside the bag, stow away rain cover, and sized to hold a Pro DSLR camera like Canon EOS 5D Mark II with 70-200 f/2.8L lens attached + 2 additional pro lenses like 16-35mm f/2.8L and 24-70mm f/2.8L and one flash, like a Speedlite 580 EXII, cords/accessories, in addition to the padded laptop compartment.

I just checked Adorama and the bag is listed new for $134.99 - so offering it up here for $65 + shipping. If you are local to the Kansas City area I would be happy to do local pick up.

I'm new to this site but have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same ID. First pick is my bag and the second is a stock photo showing the interior.

s-l1600.jpg

<Image removed>

Unfortunately TPF does not permit the posting of images to which the poster does not hold rights.

Most reactions

Back