What's new

FS: LowerPro Camera Bags

christian.covert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through my closet and came across some bags that I thought I would try and sell.

I have a green Lowepro Mini Trekker AW. You can hold a surprising amount of gear in this bag. i had a d700, a 24-70, a 50, a 60, a sb-600, and a bunch of other accessories in it. It also is a very comfortable backpack. I am looking to get $50.00 with free shipping.

I also have a Lowepro Magnum AW. It holds two SLRs with lenses attached and up to ten lenses, with lots of room for film and accessories. I am looking to get $85.00 with free shipping.

Paypal is the preferred form of payment. Let me know if you are interested.
 

Attachments

  • $lowepro_magnum_aw_nikon_d300_kristianT_2.webp
    $lowepro_magnum_aw_nikon_d300_kristianT_2.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 795
What series number is the magnum. I could be interested.
 
Payment sent for Lowepro Magnum. :)
 
Do you still have the Mini Trekker? It comes with the AW cover? I am interested.
 
Paid for Monday morning, shipped Tuesday and received product this morning. Great seller. No worries here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom