Fuji hype x100 series

hilanokta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so after owning 5 d classic FF with some good lenses 50mm and 28mm, i've switched to fuji x100t than to x100F... so i think its very overrated(i use manual all time,i mean i know how to shoot) its got so terrible autofocus,plus it feels like toy and its not for hard use plus FF is 10 times better with some norm lens... why so many guys are overhyped of fuji? i mean those film simulations too its like instagram effects...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the 100V. If I could only have one camera, this would be it. I hardly ever use AF, I use MF with high red peaking highlights. I have not noticed anything wrong with the AF speed, I am just used to manual and zone focus cameras. I love the viewfinder and the flip screen is handy when needed. The lens and sensor of the V are a huge improvement from what I have read. I love the image quality. I don't really care about the simulations but I do convert in camera so they are useful at times.

so after owning 5 d classic FF with some good lenses 50mm and 28mm, i've switched to fuji x100t than to x100F... so i think its very overrated(i use manual all time,i mean i know how to shoot) its got so terrible autofocus,plus it feels like toy and its not for hard use plus FF is 10 times better with some norm lens... why so many guys are overhyped of fuji? i mean those film simulations too its like instagram effects...
Anybody else smell a troll in the room?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back