Fujifilm XF80mmF2.8 R Macro

kalgra

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I picked up Fujis 80mm macro a few months back but just got around to really breaking it in over the last few weeks. All I can say is I LOVE this lens! So so sharp! If there is just want nitpick I have with this lens is I'm not crazy about the focus by wire. But I am super excited to start getting more familiar with this beast. Im still trying to get used to the Fuji system but the more I use the more I like it.

DSCF5305 by Kristian Algra, on Flickr

DSCF5279 by Kristian Algra, on Flickr

DSCF0851 by Kristian Algra, on Flickr

DSCF5317 by Kristian Algra, on Flickr

DSCF5273 by Kristian Algra, on Flickr

One thing I will add is that I do find I get better results with this lens on the XH-1 over the XT-2. I think the combined OIS and IBIS does make a difference in sharpness. But it could just be a fluke, I don't have much time with this lens/body combo in either case. Of this series #3 is the only one from the XT-2.

There are a few pics I have seen that made me want to go and buy a bit of equipment to emulate the pic.

This is the first time I have seen 5 such images in a single post.

Outstanding!!!!

Really good stuff. I am like you, hardly use mine or at least for it's intended purpose. Finding the time is my issue, when I get time, I grab the Nikon F

Great set of shots, the 3rd is fantastic imo carry on enjoying the XF80mm.

That first shot with the color and sharpness and dof is amazing! Have had to go back and look at it several times already. Looking forward to seeing more from you with this lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back