fun at night

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took these a few weeks ago while i was bored one night. had some really cool fog rolling in that night and the moon lit up the whole place, it was amazing

moonlitlandscape.jpg

and this is the abandoned house next to mine. 30 sec exposure

houseatnight.jpg

moonshot.jpg

i love it real nice work ! by the way how do you get such a nice shot of the moon what kind of film lens cam ext pm me let me know i would love to try it

TheCanonMan said:
i love it real nice work ! by the way how do you get such a nice shot of the moon what kind of film lens cam ext pm me let me know i would love to try it

Well, i wish that was a full frame shot, but unfortunatly i actually cropped that one to look like that. I was using a 300mm lens, which translates to a 480mm on the 300d, but still am not able to get that close. Oh well, maybe some day

NIce shots, I like the second on the best. The first one is also very nice, little to much flair on the moon for my taste, but a great capture. :)

wow...these are terrific! i love night exposures and these are among some of the best i've seen. the first one rocks!

Amazing photos. Isn't it lovely how that night time light just works magic!!

Awesome shots. All three are just amazing.

The close-up of the moon makes me all envious again... I have so often tried to get a photo like this, where the craters can be seen and the moon is not too bright... to no avail. So many others can do it --- why can't I?

The first has a very special magic with the mist spreading across the meadows and the silvery light of the moon, and that self-same magic is also to be seen in the second one of the house in the silver light... Very, very beautiful.

Most reactions

Back