Fun Sister Session

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't been around for awhile because I've been taking the month off! I always take Jan. off to recoop from the Holiday Season. I took on way to many clients this past Christmas and will NOT be doing that next year!

Anyway, I made an exception to my no work January because these are some really GREAT clients of mine and they wanted to do something "fun" and "different" (which I always love!)

Here are some childlike shots of the younger girl and some "tweenie" shots for the middle schooler....

IMG_2569_color_web.jpg

IMG_2640_small_color_web1.jpg

IMG_2842_small_color_web.jpg

IMG_2665_color_web.jpg

IMG_2741_edited_web.jpg

And one with mom (she cried over this pic and bought it in a 40 by 30 canvas woot!!)

WilliamsGirls_web.jpg

And then something little different, we took the girls to the laundormat and had a ball. I had some fun with a little cross process too!

IMG_2874small_color_web.jpg

small_IMG_2903_color_web.jpg

small_IMG_2944_color_web.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Beautiful as always. I love your work. The only thing that I didn't like was the top of the head being cut off in the one with older girl sitting indian style on the pavement. How creative in the laundromat!

Thanks!

I actually did that on purpose believe it or not. lol. She said she wanted it to look like a magazine shot, and they are always doing that in magazines.

I love the laundry mat shots... very original! I might have to steal that idea!

I always love your colors. If you don't mind the Q; to you just pump up the saturation or do you do something different?

Wonderful colors on the little girl and very tweenie on the older one. The laundrymat shots are killers, just fantastic and original.

Thanks for working in January and sharing these.

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated I promise.

I love the laundry mat shots... very original! I might have to steal that idea!

I always love your colors. If you don't mind the Q; to you just pump up the saturation or do you do something different?

All I do for my color is a Sat bump and a color curves adjustment. HTH!

I love the mom and daughter picture, its something i would blow up for my wall as well. Im sure mom is thrilled with your beautiful work!

They're nice images, but to my eyes, the colour boost is just hideous. Real people just don't look like that.

They're nice images, but to my eyes, the colour boost is just hideous. Real people just don't look like that.

I think the colour on these are great, unless you are referring to the laundromat ones, but they are supposed to look that way. However, I will agree that with the 'modern' children's portraiture, the colour pops etc...and especially the eye pops are unrealistic. And they way they dress some little kids to look like abercrombie adds has me a bit unsettled...kids grow up tooooooooo fast as it is...but that is a topic for another discussion.

Great shots all around, particularly like the umbrella shots & the indian style sit on the ground, very appropriate for her age. These are all wonderful captures and post processing...i bet they had fun doing the laudromat shots...just like they were actors in a play.

i bet they had fun doing the laudromat shots...just like they were actors in a play.

Whats funny is the older girl is in the 6th grade now and she just thought she was "too cool" to do any "kiddie shots" and we had to drag her to the laundromat, but once she was there....oh man... she got SO into it and had SO much fun!

Excellent work, I especially like the shot with the three of them.

i like them all but the colour in number two is dire.

her face/skin tone does not match the rest of her skin she looks ill.

And no post of mine would be complete without some negtive comment by jols.

Some things never change.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back