What's new

Furnace

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bit different, quite cool I like it
 
I like it. I might consider cloning out that bit of yellow, lower, RH side, but other than that, VERY cool!
 
Interesting. I really like the shapes and blend of colors in this.
 
Very neat. For some reason, it conjures the image of an '80's metal album cover.
 
Thanks all. I see something erotic/sensual but that's just me.
 
That's quite a unique idea, and I like it. A lot. I used to work in HVAC, and when I saw this I thought about some other systems that would make for some good photos. Rheem/Ruud and Goodman would be prime systems to try this with. They have a bit different burner style that I think would be photogenic if done right.
 
That's quite a unique idea, and I like it. A lot. I used to work in HVAC, and when I saw this I thought about some other systems that would make for some good photos. Rheem/Ruud and Goodman would be prime systems to try this with. They have a bit different burner style that I think would be photogenic if done right.

These old ribbon burners are a thing of the past. It's all in-shot or sealed combustion nowadays. I understand mid-efficiency furnaces will be outlawed soon and all new furnaces will have to be high efficiency Cat IV which is probably a good thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom