gamers playstation 3 ??

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
if i trade in my playstation 2 with controllers and the kids wii with controllers (and games) and 50 dollars at game stop they are offering me a playstation3 with a controller and a disney infinite starter pack.

is this a good deal?

one of my kids birthdays is coming and they want the disney infinite games so trying to figure out the best way to do this. They don't seem to use the wii much, i actually think they broke the eject on it but game stop seems to be okay with taking it anyway. Ps2 works fine.

i think the playstation 3 infinite bundle is 200 dollars. So basically that means they are giving me 150 dollars for a ps2 with about 7 games and two controllers and a maybe broken wii with controllers and 10 games.

Sounds like a decent deal.

Sounds like a decent deal.
Might be. seems i remember paying 60 bucks for one of the mario games and the controllers weren't cheap, but like cameras and age they all go down in value. why i thought i would ask.

Is the playstation 3 what most people would recommend for kids?

Yeah, it sounds like a decent deal. Not sure you'll get much more out of it unless you sell on your own.

Playstation 3, or 4. Xbox? Wii U?

How old are your kids? My nieces and nephews (aged between 5 and 10) seem to like Wii U. The older ones like Xbox a tad more. They don't have a Playstation, or else I'm sure they'd like that, too.

My daughter is 11 and she use's her PS3 mostly for streaming Netflix, Amazon Prime, & Youtube. She also uses it to stream music from our home server. I don't think she actually plays any games with it.

My children are 7 and 9. We enjoy our PlayStation 3 as a family. It is nice because of the versatility. Like others have said, streaming functionality is pretty reliable. You can also get the "Move", which enables you to play "physical" games such as Just Dance and Sports Champions.

I'd get them the nintendo DS.

That way they can play and you can still have the TV free. Plus good for car rides.

My kids play the DS more than the console for sure! They have wore the hinges right out them! The only way to travel for sure.

thanks for the thoughts guys...

Ended up with the xbox one. I am having some serious buyers remorse though. Turns out i had a lot more games than i realized we had accumulated. And by the time the deal was done i think i mentally calculated about probably 700 bucks in games i passed over the counter in return for what turned out they paid me LESS than the 150 they first estimated. Buyers remorse to the extent the xbox one is still in the box sitting here since yesterday and i feel like kicking it across the room. I totally lost my azz on this deal.. I feel raped... LOL.

This is the last trade up i do until they graduate college. (about 20 years)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back