Gear list?

I have increased it, but not by much. The point of having this in a member's profile is only to give a general idea to the TPF membership of what/how you shoot - ie, film cams or digital, medium or large format, etc. It's not really intended to be an exhaustive, all-inclusive list of every single thing you've purchased, from your regular setup to the 1920's Brownie collection. ;) For that purpose, you could start a thread in the Equipment or the Collector's forum, and get others to join in if you want to compare notes.

That said, you now have about 30 more characters to play with. Use them wisely. :mrgreen:

I have increased it, but not by much. The point of having this in a member's profile is only to give a general idea to the TPF membership of what/how you shoot - ie, film cams or digital, medium or large format, etc. It's not really intended to be an exhaustive, all-inclusive list of every single thing you've purchased, from your regular setup to the 1920's Brownie collection. ;) For that purpose, you could start a thread in the Equipment or the Collector's forum, and get others to join in if you want to compare notes.

That said, you now have about 30 more characters to play with. Use them wisely. :mrgreen:

Oh cool....I actually only bumped it because at the time some one was telling another user to put their list in their profile and I had gone threw the effort to do the little show and tell pics. The extra characters are a sweet bonus. And I don't use it as an all-inclusive list of my stuff ;) but I would be happy to make a thread for that now that I have permission :mrgreen:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back