Get it right in the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us rarely, if ever, do work in a studio or a place that we control.. It's a very different challenge to get it right in camera when the wind is blowing and people are moving around and the clouds are coming and going changing the light. The power company is usually adverse to taking down a 15kv line so I can get a clear shot of a valley.

The subject matters far more than the nitty little details. I've said this before : I'd rather have one slightly blurry, poorly exposed and badly composed image of Jesus Christ than a thousand perfectly shot images of the sunset.

And I am not one bit religious.

The subject matters far more than the nitty little details. I've said this before : I'd rather have one slightly blurry, poorly exposed and badly composed image of Jesus Christ than a thousand perfectly shot images of the sunset.

And I am not one bit religious.
This should keep you happy all week long then. It's already been sized to 8x10 for easy printing and display.
jesus christ pic.jpg

My bill in the mail. For such a large amount I only accept Certified checks, gold bars or the arm and leg of my choice.

My dog doesn't chase her tail - so please all use your imagination to see a picture below of a husky chasing her tail; all out of focus and suitably blurry

In short I think we are just going in circles now and mostly arguing about nit-picking and semantics and its all getting just a little silly so I think with the core of the message delivered it might be time to lock and move onto other discussions,

If anyone has a serious post of content to add that they want to make that is felt to be of importance and steering the thread back into sensible discussion please pm me to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back