What's new

Getting professional looking product pictures

johnwilliams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As part of my business i'm looking to set up a lightbox (?) to take pictures of small toy like products. I need them to look professional with the usual white background.

My question is... how much will it cost me to set up everything for professional quality pictures of my products? I already have a Cannon 350D and 430ex flashlight if its of any use :). What will i need and around how much will it cost me?
 
I like the "no experiance neccesary" aspect of the whole thing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom