snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 #1 It's almost here .... yes.... Ski season. I dont think i have posted this one yet.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 8, 2005 #2 wow! i love this stop-action! very crisp and well composed. the blue adds perfect color!
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 #3 I have my k2 seth pistols all tuned and ready to rip. I actually put on my boots and put my skis on in the yard yesterday. I cant wait.
I have my k2 seth pistols all tuned and ready to rip. I actually put on my boots and put my skis on in the yard yesterday. I cant wait.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 #4 Great action shot :thumbup:
tmpadmin TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 876 Reaction score 3 Location Buffalo, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 #5 Ski, ski, ski... I can't wait. But not a flake in the sky yet. Then again the lake hasn't dropped a degree yet so lake effect will shut down the businesses and pack the slopes.
Ski, ski, ski... I can't wait. But not a flake in the sky yet. Then again the lake hasn't dropped a degree yet so lake effect will shut down the businesses and pack the slopes.
N newwind TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2005 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Nov 8, 2005 #6 Nice shot! I love skiing.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #7 Great shot snownow.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Nov 9, 2005 #8 i;ve been up to A-Basin in colorado a few times so far. snow quality impressed me. i cant wait to get some skiing shots.
i;ve been up to A-Basin in colorado a few times so far. snow quality impressed me. i cant wait to get some skiing shots.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #9 Nice! Eric