Getting the most from my camera

Well if you are serious then I guess your sister will be crying and, all that good stuff, then she will never speak to you again at the most.

Lets break this down....

He wants to photograph a wedding on a Iphone...

Theres a app for that..

You probably want to try out nikons new line of iphone lenses to get the best quality, might set you back a couple hundred though. I think this is the 50mm but I can't really tell, there's not that much information about them online. They must not have caught on yet.
bfq23c.jpg

Newsflash! I just read that the new iPhone has a lens by Carl Zeiss and that he makes very good ones! This should cover my needs if I understand right!

I wanted the new one so I can do video, now I can have my sister pay for the upgrade! Thanks guys, if it hadn't been for all your help, I might have made a big mistake, but now I know what I need to do.

Lets break this down....

He wants to photograph a wedding on a Iphone...

Theres a app for that..

This reply deserves $100, we should all chip in and give willma88 $100 between us... think about it... its only like $3 per person... not much :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lmao::smileys:

I say just let him try it and let him see for himself if he doesn't believe us... It's like bringing a pocket knife to gunfight...

I say just let him try it and let him see for himself if he doesn't believe us... It's like bringing a pocket knife to gunfight...

Nah a Pocket knife has a chance of making an impact...

More like taking a spoon as your only weapon to the front line... unless your Macgyver it wont work out too well :)

P.s. Maybe time to Lock this thread as it is an OBVIOUS Troll

More like taking a spoon as your only weapon to the front line... unless your Macgyver it wont work out too well :)

I agree lol The day I see a photographer with an iphone is the end of true photographers...

I agree lol The day I see a photographer with an iphone is the end of true photographers...

I wouldn't, It might be a violation of the ADA. We wouldn't want to get in trouble.

OMFG I'm going to piss my pants I'm laughing so hard.

:lol:

BEST...

THREAD...

EVAH...

you could buy those expensive ass lens or you could buy a Nikon D40. About the same price...

im not sure whats more fun the read...the OP's questions, or the replies that are serious answers :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back