Ghost photos

I think the problem is, is that you are actively trying to find one, with an unbelievers attitude.

So is Santa Claus alive? ( he was real, but he was a german in the 1800's)
How 'bout the easter bunny?
So if I believed in pokemon, would they become real? (that would be cool tho)

So is Santa Claus alive? ( he was real, but he was a german in the 1800's)
How 'bout the easter bunny?
So if I believed in pokemon, would they become real? (that would be cool tho)

Ok, now that is just childish. Saying that there is no such thing as ghosts is saying that once you die, everything just stops, there is nothing on the other side. That is just sad. I completely believe in ghosts, because I have seen them.. If you don't that is your business.
I mean who is to say that you really aren't there? I mean I can't see you, so how do I know that you are on the other side of the country or even world. You are just in the internet to me, so does that mean you don't exsist because I can't see you? Same difference, ghosts are just in a different place than you are, whether it be in a different world, wave frequency or even next to you, they are still somewhere. Just because you die, it doesn't mean you just stop being there is still another part of you that continues on.

Ok, now that is just childish. Saying that there is no such thing as ghosts is saying that once you die, everything just stops, there is nothing on the other side. That is just sad. I completely believe in ghosts, because I have seen them.. If you don't that is your business.
I mean who is to say that you really aren't there? I mean I can't see you, so how do I know that you are on the other side of the country or even world. You are just in the internet to me, so does that mean you don't exsist because I can't see you? Same difference, ghosts are just in a different place than you are, whether it be in a different world, wave frequency or even next to you, they are still somewhere. Just because you die, it doesn't mean you just stop being there is still another part of you that continues on.

I see what your saying, but nobody knows what happens after you die, nobody. People can speculate all they want, but its just a blanket of comfort to hide behind. People get scared when they can't answer a question like that.

its 12:22 AM here in SA right now, i have a vid where the ghost moved one of the chairs, but you cant actually see the ghost, all you see is the chair moving :(

I had no idea that even today, there is such a high number of people who believe in these things. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Determinism, logic and objectivism may be the actual only truths, but they are cold, sterile things. Spirit and whimsy make the world a much more interesting place.

So despite the fact that I know these things are silly and imaginary, I do not want to see this way of thinking fade.

its 12:22 AM here in SA right now, i have a vid where the ghost moved one of the chairs, but you cant actually see the ghost, all you see is the chair moving :(

Strange phenomena.

There are sceptic organization almost everywhere who are more than willing to disprove any ghost kind of story like yours, by testing it according to certain guide line they use. Maybe worth a try to invite them to disprove it. If they can't disprove it than what happen in your place can not be dismissed outright. And you have the story to tell by inviting the media. Would you like to give it a go?.

I see what your saying, but nobody knows what happens after you die, nobody. People can speculate all they want, but its just a blanket of comfort to hide behind. People get scared when they can't answer a question like that.

How do you know? How do you know that no one has spoken to someone who passed on and was given insight?

Here is paranormal states website just thought you would like to look at it. paranormal state.com

I hope you can't see the thread or fishing line attached to one of the legs. That kinda would kill "the effect".

Here is paranormal states website just thought you would like to look at it. paranormal state.com

They play that show on A&E... saw the first one. Boring and unconclusive at best. I found the other one a bit more entertaining... where the guys are rotorouter sewer cleaners by day and ghost hunters by night (TAPS).

That one is a bit more of a soap opera feel to it and they at least feel they are doing something without predudice (thats the way they make it look anyways).

None of that is meant as scientific proof, its only meant as entertainment and to prey on people that have a weakness for believing all that is on TV.

Again, I am not saying that I don't believe, but searching actively or not, I've gone out of my way to try to find out and nothing happened, so to me, its "bah humbug" time. :)

Isn't that just a little bit weird?

I'd say that you have a bigger issue with lighting and dust in front of the camera... lol.

Pass the swiffer, that will take care of your ghosts for you. :lol:

The picture *is* interesting, I will grant that. :)

Absolutely correct.

How do you know? How do you know that no one has spoken to someone who passed on and was given insight?
I've spoken to Elvis many times. He frequents the 7-11 in my neighborhood.

I am skeptic and have always been of things unexplained... I believe there is a logical explanation for anything... it is just a matter of discovering it.

Then I moved to this strange state called New Jersey... Now I'm questioning myself..

Most "ghost" photos I've seen (the ones that are more convincing than a few orbs) are actually not photos. They are captures from a frame from video.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back