What's new

Ghost Towns SW New Mexico........

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's Cuchillo:

DSC_0408.jpg


DSC_0405.jpg


DSC_0410.jpg


Chloride:

DSC_0416.jpg


DSC_0417.jpg


DSC_0425.jpg


DSC_0421.jpg


DSC_0432.jpg


Continued...............
 
Hillsboro:

DSC_0440.jpg


DSC_0441.jpg


Lake Valley:

DSC_0446.jpg


DSC_0448.jpg


DSC_0455.jpg


DSC_0456.jpg


DSC_0459.jpg


DSC_0458.jpg


DSC_0464.jpg


Continued.............
 
Mogollon:

Time has stopped in this sleepy town.

DSC_0470.jpg


DSC_0472.jpg


DSC_0476.jpg


DSC_0474.jpg


DSC_0478copy.jpg


DSC_0477.jpg


Golden:

DSC_0444_1copy.jpg


DSC_0458copy2.jpg
 
Lincoln:

DSC_0503.jpg


DSC_0523_1.jpg


DSC_0541.jpg


White Oaks:

DSC_0607.jpg


DSC_0610.jpg


DSC_0611.jpg
 
Damn I'm lovin this thread! There are a few I am going to on this weekend. I hope to get some great photos of that first town. It goes back too, like circa 1870's. And to my east is the underground city of Old Havre, Montana. The old city is litterly underground. Gotta check that out, too.

Keep up the Ghosttowns, bro. I'll post mine asap. :D Cheers!
 
I LOVE this!!!!
The railroad tracks and churches are my faves!!
Great work!!
Very interesting.
 
Great shots....model T's & gas pump is my fav....
Thanks for sharing
 
Much thanks for the props. I have some I really like and some that are poo.......at least it's a trip down memory lane. feel free to pick apart some of the pics.

-yugamu
 
Bump for more criticism. :D
 
Are most of these touristy type spots? Or are they pretty much empty?

I've been to a few in the mountains of Colorado with family, but was disappointed to find that they were crowded and too touristy to get any really good shots.
 
These are super neat. This looks likei a place to film a Western haha. I especially like your black and white shots...they're super sharp!
 
Nice! I like quite a few but I think the church in Golden is my favorite. I love the contrast in it and the subject.
 
great series!! awsome find!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom