What's new

Ghost Towns SW New Mexico........

Are most of these touristy type spots? Or are they pretty much empty?

I've been to a few in the mountains of Colorado with family, but was disappointed to find that they were crowded and too touristy to get any really good shots.


Most everyone was empty. It's new Mexico hardly anyone visits.

Much thanks for the compliments folks. :heart:
 
I'm really feeling #3, and the two shots from Golden
 
^^^ I like the church shots as well... thanks for the compliments. :)
 
Very nice, Mogollon looks good, I like the cave door.

Mogollon was really neat. I was truly a creepy place with an eerie mood to it. It's on the eastside of a mountain 30 miles from nowhere.

That being said I love horror movies and it felt just like one. During the spring and summer they actually have a working bed and breakfast. I'm going to stay there and take pictures and creep myself out.

Thanks for the compliment.
 
I really like the last photo in the first post. Nice series!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom