Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The receding tide uncovers the landscape as the ocean shies away from these glacial erratic boulders, leaving them on dry ground for us to portray. Sunrise at Corrie, Isle of Arran, 8 seconds exposure with the Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_02113.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wow Gorgeous photo

I like how the bright green at low left balances the composition. There is a lot of brightness at the right half of the image but that bright green and the massive dark of the errati brings the eye back. Really nicely exposed image avoiding blown highlights and your post processing brought up the darks perfectly.

Lovely photo.

Thank you very much! :)

Beautiful image once again.................

Thank you very much Jeff, for your kind comment! :)

Wow Gorgeous photo

Thank you very much indeed! :)

I like how the bright green at low left balances the composition. There is a lot of brightness at the right half of the image but that bright green and the massive dark of the errati brings the eye back. Really nicely exposed image avoiding blown highlights and your post processing brought up the darks perfectly.

Thank you very much John, I am glad you enjoyed the composition and the balance of it. The idea here was balancing the sky with the green, making the image sort of bisected along a top-left/low-right diagonal symmetry of sort where the two boulders act as a pivot, and I am glad that worked out for you :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back