What's new

Glass and Stone

Dougie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
West Calder, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A glass carving in stone. I captured this image at an art fair in Fife in the summer. I had to lie flat as the face was onll a foot off the ground.
BetweenGlassStone.jpg
 
Wow - very ethereal - especially with the low angle, getting in the sky and rocks. Nice pic!
 
To me it's a pity that the sun right from above makes this a little flat. It would have helped to see some more of the detail of this glass face if you'd have had some side light, I guess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom