Golcuk Lake in Bolu-Turkey

Tayfun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Golcuk Lake is a crater lake in Bolu which is a city in Black Sea Region of Turkey. Comments are very welcome and thanks in advance.

2689901214_c4ae7ccba0_o.jpg

Taken by Pentax K10D + Tamron 17-50 f2.8

very nice, it's a peaceful place to stay

nice photo and a nice place

i went to turkey once, the place you shot looks like the place in bursa ( where tourists go to telefric ride :D )

Looks very peaceful ... and an equally nice and peaceful image ... but, I don't like the house centered. Moving the house to the right would create some movement causing the eye to move along the water until stopping at the house.

Gary

nice photo and a nice place

i went to turkey once, the place you shot looks like the place in bursa ( where tourists go to telefric ride :D )

Oh yeah you know Turkey. I guess you mean Uludag in Bursa which is a ski center of Turkey.I don't know Bursa very well but been there in a factory as an intern engineer. This place is in Bolu, my hometown :D

Looks very peaceful ... and an equally nice and peaceful image ... but, I don't like the house centered. Moving the house to the right would create some movement causing the eye to move along the water until stopping at the house.
Gary

Thanks for the advice, and I will keep it in my mind. Next time I will do so. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back