What's new

Golden tree

whaou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannes - France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody.

I post a picture shot on tuesday. The light was really awesome!

Thnaks a lot for your comments!! :sexywink::sexywink:

automne1.jpg
 
I won't just say that I like it and all, so:
There isn't really much impact on THE main, central tree. If I would have called this "Golden trees", then I would have bragged about it.
Anyway. Good Job!
 
Interesting light, indeed. I enjoy the composition with these rocks in the foreground but the tree does not stand out of the forest enough in my opinion.

Any chance to see the shot larger?
 
Thank you very much for your comments! ;)

From Froggy:
"Any chance to see the shot larger? "


Unfortunately not! :(;)
 
Nice picture. Allthough I think it looks a little dark. But that could just be my screen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom