What's new

good deal on photo props senior 2010

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for the seniors or 2010 props., where is a good place to get them? Also what are good prices? thanks a bunch
 
What sort of props? I didn't use any studio props in my senior season thus far. I used some backdrops in studio and whatever "props" they bring that they want included in the session. Otherwise outdoor environmental portraiture. What exactly are you looking for? Big numbers 2 0 1 0 ?
 
What sort of props? I didn't use any studio props in my senior season thus far. I used some backdrops in studio and whatever "props" they bring that they want included in the session. Otherwise outdoor environmental portraiture. What exactly are you looking for? Big numbers 2 0 1 0 ?
Yes the numbers and/or S E N I O R letters
 
it's pretty easy to photoshop realistic looking letters and numbers of course you'd need to do that in every image. Ebay has a lot of junk like that.
 
it's pretty easy to photoshop realistic looking letters and numbers of course you'd need to do that in every image. Ebay has a lot of junk like that.
Really?? So what do I look for or how do I do that?
 
just do a search for photography studio props in ebay. There is almost always someone auctioning off senior letters and 2010 etc numbers. You might give it a go in photoshop first though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom