Good lens for taking pics of babes at the beach

ggnc35

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What is a good lens for taking pics of babes at the beach? One that is good for longrange

400mm f2.8 and bail money/hospital bill money in case you get caught by the Cops or a p*ssed off boyfriend. :lmao:

I guess im the only one that finds this really creepy..

600mm 5.6 :lmao:

Sounds like you need a lens that doesn't steam up too quickly. Idly curious as to what your intent is, but it doesn't sound too savoury the way you present it. :er:

Word has it that the Canon 1200mm f5.6 comes with a Klenex holder attachment. :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao:

Word has it that the Canon 1200mm f5.6 comes with a Klenex holder attachment. :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao:

Put a 2x on it and you wouldn't have to be near the beach:sexywink:

No with this you don't have to be near the beach.
1...811e6462ao.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1...811e6462ao.jpg

Now where is that bean bag chair and that bag of Cheeto's???

problem with all those long lenses is that yes your a nice long distance away - but at that range everything starts to get a bit flat in shots - better try something like :
24-70mm or
24-105mm

if your feeing fit you could try for a 70-200mm instead.

Then all you need are a good set of running trainers and a reddy face (it helps to hide the red marks of slaps when you get caught ;)). Make sure you have good insurance as well..........
*I find it funny how many of us in this thread are canon shooters ;)*

Yep, I find this creepy. Random asking for a good lens to "take pics of babes at the beach" as a first post. Devaluation of women by calling them "babes". Hmmm...Yep, creepy.

pfft come on - if he has the budget for one of those super lenses he dosn't need to ask ;)

chances are he will get one of those phonix 600-1200mm ones of ebay and get nice blurry shots ;)

problem with all those long lenses is that yes your a nice long distance away - but at that range everything starts to get a bit flat in shots - better try something like :
24-70mm or
24-105mm

Then all you need are a good set of running trainers and a reddy face (it helps to hide the red marks of slaps when you get caught ;)). Make sure you have good insurance as well..........

Perhaps it's not the lens that causes the "flat" look, but rather the subject matter itself. I can't say since this is not a form of photography I am familuire with nor do I want to be. :lmao::lol::lmao::mrgreen:

24-70mm or
24-105mm

Canon ftw! Anyways, why on earth would you stalk women on the beach? I pray this is a joke

Most reactions

New Topics

Back