Good lens for taking pics of babes at the beach

ya its got to be a joke... he didnt even say what camera it would be going on or anything, he joined up for a laugh... I bet you will find he is a friend of someone on the site and saw his buddy on the site and wanted to have some fun haha

Word has it that the Canon 1200mm f5.6 comes with a Klenex holder attachment. :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao:

Put a 2x on it and you wouldn't have to be near the beach:sexywink:

No with this you don't have to be near the beach.
1...811e6462ao.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1...811e6462ao.jpg

Now where is that bean bag chair and that bag of Cheeto's???
is that lens real??? i so want to test it out!
32 miles.. thats like from my house to glasgow and back (i live in uddingston which is 30 minutes - 40 minutes to glasgow (20 miles)

ya its got to be a joke... he didnt even say what camera it would be going on or anything, he joined up for a laugh... I bet you will find he is a friend of someone on the site and saw his buddy on the site and wanted to have some fun haha

Ha ha you say that like you know something we don't...

I like a good prime like a 24mm.

Ha ha you say that like you know something we don't...

nope I really dont or else I would have been playing into the joke. I am on enough forums that I can tell when its probably someones friend just messing around to get some laughs

Remember, it's not only the size of the lens that matters. You also have to be able to use it properly. Sitting in the corner playing with it won't make you an expert.

hehe those spy addons were made for all those street photographers who were sick of people catching them - can'tsee why they would not work just as well on the beach! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back