What's new

Good Morning.

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunrise, again!
Good_Morning__by_OB_LL426.jpg

Sunrise_bird__by_OB_LL426.jpg


Both obviously had some editing. The first had color enhancement, and the second also had color enhancement, and I added a blur/fake tilt-shift/whatever it as called. I can't remember.
C&C?
 
I really like #1. I'm impressed that you can get up for sunrise!
 
I'm impressed that you can get up for sunrise!

the trick is to stay up so late...;)




I like the first one, although I probably would have cropped some branches (the top part). And the second one is nice too, I think the blur and silhouette make for an original pic. If anything, it's too bad the horizon cuts through the bird.





pascal
 
Thank you!

And its not too hard to get up for sunrise, once you get used to it.
 
The colors are wonderful. Great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom