NGH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.carrotroom.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't know why I never joined this site before but here I am now. I'm a an amateur of about 30 years since getting my first SLR (a brick of a Zenit).
I recent years I have become a bit of a collector mostly using Voigtländers due to a hand me down from my father.
I use both film and digital with an Olympus mirror-less as my main digital shooter (gave up on dSLRs when the weight became too much).
I have a small blog at View from the Carrot Roomand you can find me in other places via carrotroom.com.
Anyway, let's take a look at what's being discussed....

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you join us!

We have a lot of film users here, so please check out those forums while you're learning the ropes. Hope to see you post your work in our Galleries, too. Keep posting and have fun!

Thanks. Silly question, as I can't find instructions anywhere - How do I post images or embed them? Usually on these forums there is a sticky post somewhere but I just can't find the info.
I stopped using Photobucket (which used to be the common method) years ago so hoping there is a way I can do it either via Flickr or some other method.

Don't know why I never joined this site before but here I am now. I'm a an amateur of about 30 years since getting my first SLR (a brick of a Zenit).
I recent years I have become a bit of a collector mostly using Voigtländers due to a hand me down from my father.
I use both film and digital with an Olympus mirror-less as my main digital shooter (gave up on dSLRs when the weight became too much).
I have a small blog at View from the Carrot Roomand you can find me in other places via carrotroom.com.
Anyway, let's take a look at what's being discussed....
Welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Okay so I have worked out uploading a file so that is probably good. I might need to embed from Flickr at some point but for now uploading is fine :)

Hello and welcome...........

Reactions: NGH

Most reactions

Back