New From Central Illinois

Lonnie1212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks,

I am happy to have found this forum. Have been wanting to discuss issues about photography. But none of my family or co-workers are interested. Have been using a Nikon D3200 for four years now. I absolutely love it. Low light photography has given the greatest headaches. But at the same time I find it the most rewarding.

Thank you,

Lonnie

Welcome to TPF. We're almost neighbors.

Joe

Low light photography has given the greatest headaches.
Welcome!

Low light hand-held is primarily about the glass. Any other is primarily about the use of a tripod. What are you going for?

Low light photography has given the greatest headaches.
Welcome!

Low light hand-held is primarily about the glass. Any other is primarily about the use of a tripod. What are you going for?

I particularly like city lights at night. Started lightning photography a few months ago.

Welcome to TPF! I am from Illinois near St. Louis.

Welcome! Your avatar reminds me of an old military pin I found while metal detecting a few years ago. I will have to find that once I get home and post it for you.

I particularly like city lights at night. Started lightning photography a few months ago.
O.K., if you don't already own a good tripod, you might start thinking about getting one. I buy things like that used in good condition. Tons available at reasonable prices.

While you're at it, get a cable shutter release. They're only a few dollars.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back