Grand theft auto 5

The new Xbox is going to be awful.

The new PS will be bad as well...but not AS bad...

Console gaming is going to go through some serious stuff this go 'round. Lots of anti-pirating talk, "always online" becoming mandatory to play games, not backwards compatible, etc.

Console gaming is going to go through some serious stuff this go 'round. Lots of anti-pirating talk, "always online" becoming mandatory to play games, not backwards compatible, etc.

Neither one is backward compatible because there is a different infrastructure. It would add a lot more to the price to add that. Do some research on the other stuff.

Blah! What do you know!

Review: how is the game?!

You haven't been keeping up to date with this have you?

Mishele, the game is awesome. Runs smoothly despite its grand scale and undertaking. The amount of detail is mind boggling. They also added in engine cutscenes that react very similar to the cutscenes in max Payne 3.

I still have GTAIV and barely played it.

I had Red Dead Redemption and found it an amazing core concept that was SEVERLY lacking.

Rockstar games, from what I understand, was created by a couple radio djs who thought they could do games better. They had some great core ideas but I feel like their disdain for their market comes through in the quality of their products. So, no, I guess I'm not too excited. :lol:

That said, I haven't looked at the pending release. I'm just a grumpy old-man gamer. :)

Yeah I'm also not a fan of the first person shooter.

I haven't played anything in a couple years now. I always loved the GTA series but, I have tried to stop playing because for me I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything in my life when I play. That's about the time I picked up photography.

I meant I just don't play in that area of CoD! Lol I'm usually playing Tags. Come November each year, I'm a loser. :) The only accomplishment that I worry about is leveling up...lol

You play HC or core? I only play HC... the notion of shooting someone and it not taking them down just doesn't work for me.

I still have GTAIV and barely played it.

I had Red Dead Redemption and found it an amazing core concept that was SEVERLY lacking.

Rockstar games, from what I understand, was created by a couple radio djs who thought they could do games better. They had some great core ideas but I feel like their disdain for their market comes through in the quality of their products. So, no, I guess I'm not too excited. :lol:

That said, I haven't looked at the pending release. I'm just a grumpy old-man gamer. :)

You good sir are a fool and a dullard and I shant have you speaking such drivel in my thread.

Rockstar kicks ass.

Yeah I'm also not a fan of the first person shooter.

I haven't played anything in a couple years now. I always loved the GTA series but, I have tried to stop playing because for me I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything in my life when I play. That's about the time I picked up photography.

I meant I just don't play in that area of CoD! Lol I'm usually playing Tags. Come November each year, I'm a loser. :) The only accomplishment that I worry about is leveling up...lol

You play HC or core? I only play HC... the notion of shooting someone and it not taking them down just doesn't work for me.

I had some good debates with guys regarding HC vs core. First, I took my lumps learning/playing core until I finally felt like I was not being cheated (BOLOGNE! I WAS SHOOTING THAT GUY BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED AROUND). :grumpy:
So I was used to emptying an entire clip just to get a kill. HC nearly one shot one kill is nice, but it makes me want to camp like I used to do (when I say camp, I mean hide like a little biotch).

I also miss my minimap, ammo situation, and killstreaks etc.

Man, you photography people are kinda cool. I think I could have a beer or two with most of you!

I used to play with a group but every time we partied up I'd get slaughtered by lag. Even worse than the usual shameful disgraceful cod lagfest.

It's a shame because it's fun w/ a group. But at this point, anyone more than 200 miles from me is a no go. meh.

I am still on the first level of Super Mario Brothers....on the first Nintendo, but I kick a** at Candy Crush! What do you think of them apples!!!!!

I am still on the first level of Super Mario Brothers....on the first Nintendo, but I kick a** at Candy Crush! What do you think of them apples!!!!!

O.O...no comment!

I used to play with a group but every time we partied up I'd get slaughtered by lag. Even worse than the usual shameful disgraceful cod lagfest.

It's a shame because it's fun w/ a group. But at this point, anyone more than 200 miles from me is a no go. meh.

Giant ughhhhh @ lag. Very frustrating when I hear that someone is cheating with lag switches etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back