What's new

Grandpa's Drill

Excellent series Jon. Wow!! Love the first
 
Wow...103! And living on his own...that's impressive. You better have good retirement savings if you have the same genes.

Nice shots, it reminds me of a drill that my step father has. I think it was his grandfather's. I used it once and it weighed about 40 lbs. This one must be similar. Great tribute.
 
Well Jon, these touched me in a way I find hard to explain!:heart: I am also very sorry for your loss....but I also think how lucky you are to have had him around for so long and I think you have most certainly have done him proud!! Oh and great pics too!!!!:hugs:
 
well...thankyou all so much. very kind words. :hugs: glad I could share these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom