Grass Dress - C&C Welcome

Neat; I like this, but I think that I'd like to see a version without the branches behind her...

That is some funky stuff! I'd like it better without the tree.

ETA: What Tirediron said. :lol:

I like it. It is unique and vibrant. Can you link your Flickr page? I want to see more of your work.

NIFTY SHOT!!!! So much cooler than yet another macro snap, or somebody's shot of a dog or something! Can you tell us anything about it Zack? How long did it take you achieve this? is this a second or third try? seems like a saw a similar shot like this about a year back...maybe here???

NIFTY SHOT!!!! So much cooler than yet another macro snap, or somebody's shot of a dog or something! Can you tell us anything about it Zack? How long did it take you achieve this? is this a second or third try? seems like a saw a similar shot like this about a year back...maybe here???

This is a first try for this particular image, only with a few thousand undos in photoshop, haha! I recently got into compositing images, and found out I had a knack for it. The only original part of this shot is the model, everything else was done with stock I purchased. The dress itself was actually constructed in photoshop's 3D extension, re-rasterized, and then I smudged the edges out to add in a few blades of grass. I've been looking at maybe doing a tutorial for this kind of look.

That image is other-worldly... Simply amazing!
Thank you!
You look rather young Zack. Do you mind sharing your age? I am just curious because of how experienced you are with your techniques.

I'm actually 17. Been shooting for a few years. Though, I graduated early and took 6 months off from school, so I practiced compositing quite a lot in my boredom (Like literally 6 hours a day, because I have no life).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back