Grave yard

Nautifish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this Photo tonight at the Cemetry next to my sons property......I am curious if any one else notices anything strange about this photo. I only just realised it was there now when i opened it up on my computer.

graveyard.jpg

Well, there are two faces in the trees. That's odd

Ive been looking at this and dont see anything. I was expecting to see a ghost or something but I dont see anything other than a snapshot of a graveyard

Look to the bottom centre of the Photo.....I am not sure what that is or could have caused something like that too appear on my Camera.

What was the shutter speed. It looks like you used a flash. It could of been a bug or something if you used a long shutter.

Look to the bottom centre of the Photo.....I am not sure what that is or could have caused something like that too appear on my Camera.

that's kinda creepy, i'm gonna go to the cemetery soon and take some pictures to see if i get any kind of effect that shouldn't be there.

I was not using a flash i had my camera set too 10 /f11 iso was set at 200. The only light close by was a street light quite a distance behind me...as the grave yard is set back quite some distance from the road.

Ill assume your shutter was open for a while at this time of night and that f stop. Id have to say that something moved while you shutter was open causing the line you see.

I have tryed to enlarge this and cropped the photo in hopes some one may be able too explain this?
graveyard33.jpg

LMAO TIM.....Maybe it was...:lmao: But do they crawl up into mid air?...lol:sexywink:

Smoke from a cigarette butt in the grass?

That's kind of what it looks like to me.

Either that, or some random light that showed up during the exposure...

I can assure you i was the Only persons present and not smoking....You supose a bug would leave a trail like that?

This is not the 1st strange thing too appear on my sons property but nothing like this before.:confused:

Its a 20 second exposure lit from behind your shooting position. My guess is that its a bug, light reflected off the bug itself, result is a mild light trail of the bugs flight path.

Exif Data

Aperture: f/11.0
Exposure Time: 20.000 s
ISO equiv: 400
Flash Fired: No

Most reactions

Back