Greeting from Vermont

A4Effort

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know who I am. Let's get the truth out first. I am a beginner. But I have been eagerly learning as much as possible. I've always loved photography but didn't really get into it until this year. I really fell in love with it when I joined my Universitys school paper as a photographer. There I was able to try out a DSLR (Canon 30D) and from there I fell in love with it. I just purchased my own Canon 30D after careful research/budget. I am a college student so buying nice lenses won't be easy but with time hopefully I will get one or two. I have my eye on the Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens. Anyways besides photography I love working on cars, teaching/practicing Taekwondo and just being outdoors. I would greatly appreciate if you guys/gals critiqued my pictures because thats the only way I will learn. Always love hearing new tips and suggestions. So, it is nice to meet you all and I will be posting some pictures once my DSLR arrives.

Oh and for FYI, I am not a noob to forums so I know all about using the search function before asking questions. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back