Greetings from the Land of Enchantment!

Malavok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and thought I'd finally get more involved.

My name's Andrew and I live in the mountains of NM. I grew up in TX and have been a hobbyist photographer for a few years. I'm extremely passionate about it and it takes up a large chunk of my free time. I mainly shoot landscapes with some macro and wildlife on the side. My favorite subject is water, especially fog, waterfalls, dew, and frost.

One area where I'm weak/inexperienced is astro, so I hope to get some advice here. I also have a lot to give. :)

Welcome.
Where in the mountains?
I love Northern NM.
Used to live in Colorado Springs and would often drive down to Taos for the weekend and stay on the square.

Welcome.
Where in the mountains?
I love Northern NM.
Used to live in Colorado Springs and would often drive down to Taos for the weekend and stay on the square.

Thank you!

I live in the Jemez Mountains, northwest of Santa Fe.

Taos is great! I go up there quite a bit. Sometimes I venture into Colorado, too. I recently took a trip to see the fall color in the Gunnison National Forest.

Welcome! I'm also originally from New Mexico (Eastern)... the BORING part. I now live in South TX, which I love, because I love the water! I also love to shoot Macro, just started that, it's fun, and I'm excite to challenge myself and my camera more with that. I love photographic scenic places (which is a bug my grandfather passed to me). I've just started working on Astro... but my camera isn't quite pricey enough to get overly great shots... but I've tried a few and been somewhat successful! Newborn and Maternity photography is my favorite, that's what I base my side job pay from... portraits.

Most reactions

Back