GRRRRRRRRRRR

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever tried to teach some one how to do something and no matter how many different things you try, or ways to try it THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

I'm trying to be good, honestly....I'm trying to be as patient as possible. But for the last two weeks.....no matter what, they ask the same questions, they do the same thing and they still DON'T GET IT......I'm ready to jump from the 14th floor to sanctuary.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

sorry, I needed to vent before I went postal....

well I am actually here to train her to take my place because I am going to another department. And well she has the same "background" that this job requires...so one would think some things wouldn't be foreign to her. So for two weeks I showed her where things were, how to do things..even tried to get her to do her own style cuz I thought might help...NOOOOOT...so this week is my last week, so I thought ok...I will throw her in, see if she sinks or floats and I will be in the background in case she has any more of the same questions to ask.

sigh...It's like explain to a deaf/blind person how and when to use a flash.

I know I sound like a jerk...I'm totaly sorry for that...but this is driving me batty...

LilCujo said:
well I am actually here to train her to take my place because I am going to another department. And well she has the same "background" that this job requires...so one would think some things wouldn't be foreign to her. So for two weeks I showed her where things were, how to do things..even tried to get her to do her own style cuz I thought might help...NOOOOOT...so this week is my last week, so I thought ok...I will throw her in, see if she sinks or floats and I will be in the background in case she has any more of the same questions to ask.

sigh...It's like explain to a deaf/blind person how and when to use a flash.

I know I sound like a jerk...I'm totaly sorry for that...but this is driving me batty...

What you do is speak to them as if you would a foreigner, slowly and loudly in blatent english, and then get a stick, everytime she makes a mistake, hit her lighty, but get a little harsher and a little harsher each time...eventually youll be beating the hell outa them...

Artemis said:
What you do is speak to them as if you would a foreigner, slowly and loudly in blatent english, and then get a stick, everytime she makes a mistake, hit her lighty, but get a little harsher and a little harsher each time...eventually youll be beating the hell outa them...

:hugs: lol....you so rock..that was funny....

Sorry you're having trouble girlie. :hugs: Any chance you can fill the boss in that she's a moron? I can just imagine what she'll say when you're gone. "She didn't show me thaaaat. " :roll:

This sometimes works for me.(I teach for a living) I step back and think about how I first started showing them how it works. By taking a minute and then starting again with a different approach, you will sometimes hit the right key, and they start catching on. Of course, there are some people that just don't get it. And they should be getting you your fries. :)

KevinR said:
This sometimes works for me.(I teach for a living) I step back and think about how I first started showing them how it works. By taking a minute and then starting again with a different approach, you will sometimes hit the right key, and they start catching on. Of course, there are some people that just don't get it. And they should be getting you your fries. :)

lol...hmm well I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about...I showed her a few things..not a lot cuz it would be information overload..then I had her try it..just incase she was a hands on learner...then I would do some...then her...for two weeks..at the end of the second week I threw her in the hot seat and sat there for questions...OMG I rather have my nails pulled out one by one then rubed in salt.

Then this week I'm chillin in the boss's office cuz she is out, and sigh...it begins...

-PG, lol thanks..the funny part was, I really do like and respect my boss she rocks...so I sat down the second week...and said well, maybe its me, or maybe she is nervous or whatever but its not clickin...she will do it right for 5 minutes then 15 min later be asked to do it again..and the light bulb is burnt out...and the blank look comes on....lol....I know people learn in their own way..and some not as fast as others...

SHE IS JUST KILLING ME....I feel myself giving the :er: look and jokingly say..member...member...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back