What's new

Guess Macro #3

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, some of you might remember the first and second ones. Now I am providing yall with what I think should be an interesting third macro guessing photo.


Taken with Canon EF, ASA 1000 (uncropped full frame)
570537_023_F1000_12_08_1.jpg

Bigger here

What is it?
 
Book what a very creative worm ate at? :oldman:

-Shea
 
a metal surface with an engraving?
 
Yes, but I'm looking for something A little more specific.
 
hmm letter opener
 
OJ's Samurai sword? The little folds of steel,.. the grain of annealing..

-Shea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom