What's new

Guess Macro #3

OJ's Samurai sword? The little folds of steel,.. the grain of annealing..

-Shea

Makers logo on knife blade?

Blade decoration and grain of annealing on a hand folded Japanese Tantō


Man, I thought that one would last a little longer, but I think ruling out wood in the first reply was the beginning ot it's down fall.
 
I suppose it's on to comments and/or critisism now


But here is the Tantō

100_4430.jpg


100_4433.jpg
 
I once owned a set of fine Japanese wood chisels, so yes once isolated to metal the neurons connected. I love their hand saws and sharpening stones as well. :thumbup:

-Shea
 
I once owned a set of fine Japanese wood chisels, so yes once isolated to metal the neurons connected. I love their hand saws and sharpening stones as well. :thumbup:

-Shea

I'd love to get my hands on some good sharpening stones as well as some good polishing stones.

_________________________________________________



Any miscellaneous comments on the picture it self?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom