Had to throw one out!

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
This our dear freinds pond near 8:39pm last night. I think the shot is a little "first year photo student" , but I like it none the less. Spring has been elusive up to this point. I say briing it!! I can not wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!

lake1045lx.jpg

why it looks as like taken by first year photo student??? It is fabulous for me!!!

mentos_007 said:
why it looks as like taken by first year photo student??? It is fabulous for me!!!

I was thinking the very same, Mentos, when I first saw this photo. I thought "If a first year photo student takes photos like THIS, he'll get only A's in the course of his studies".

Unfortunately, I myself have never ever visited even one lesson of a photography class, so I would be over the moon with a photo like this one, of course! ;)

I think it looks awesome. Very nice

Thanks Gang!!! I like this one mostly because the sun was out. It was even a balmy 50º. Personally there is not a lot going on in the photo. I could of explored it much more. At this moment in time photography was the last thing on my mind.

Double thanks for the Maxfield Parish reference Hertz! It means a lot to me.

i think its a great shot as well! ponds are perfect for reflections as you've adequately demonstrated here. nice work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back