What's new

Haines Point at sunrise

Fadi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
1
Location
Alexandria VA
Hello forum. Long time no post. I've been busy at my 'real' job, and been doing a bit of vacationing, so I haven't had much time to post here.

Anyways, here's a picture I took late summer at Haine's Point in Washington DC. Statue is called 'The Awakening', and I thought it appropriate to get pics of it at sunrise. As i was taken pics while the sun was comming up, I realized if I waited for a bit longer, the sun would pass right thru his hand. Sure enough it did. The sky that morning was really hazy, but that's probably a good thing since the sun would have washed out the rest of the image. Enjoy :)

31004009-L.jpg
 
Very cool! :D Think I'd crop it to a pano.
 
I just had a juxtoposition assignment and i wish I had this photo for it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom