handfishing

DannyLewis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
View attachment 24650
Never know what you will drag out of the river here. This is my last handfishing trip. I am getting to old to wrestle these big boys. This one was only 25 LBS
so he was sorta easy to control.....not photography I only posted this because it is my last time out with out a rod and reel

Last edited:
eek.gif
yum!

for those that dont know this is a disabled flathead

Last edited:
I thought noodling was illegal now just about everywhere.

Joe

Brave people.

Okay Mustang lets call it a flathead!! haha I know the rules but uh well maybe uh I do need to quit....DOes that apply to private property also? It was a river cat any ways its over...

In kansas it is illegal to snag catfish unless your disabled. That was a strange law. But I am disabled any way so its all good.....

Okay Mustang lets call it a flathead!! haha I know the rules but uh well maybe uh I do need to quit....DOes that apply to private property also? It was a river cat any ways its over...

It's all good. The one and only fish that I caught like that was about a 10 lb blue but we let him out because of the walk we had left to get out of the river. I don't know about the rules on private property.

I find this photo offensive. As an activist for the humane treatment of disabled animals I do not appreciate seening a disabled flathead being taken advantage of like this.

It is disgusting and I can not believe that any sane, respectable person would do this.

That is most certainly not a flathead.

Joe

I am far from sane rexbobcat...

I find this photo offensive. As an activist for the humane treatment of disabled animals I do not appreciate seening a disabled flathead being taken advantage of like this.

It is disgusting and I can not believe that any sane, respectable person would do this.

I have a really hard time taking so-called activists seriously with these kinds of arguments. The very act of EATING another living creature is inhumane, barbaric and unnecessary. How it's accomplished is kind of beside the point.

It's like saying "oh yeah, I ate your cousin George, but no worries, he didn't suffer".

With that said I will get a double with cheese

Most reactions

New Topics

Back