What's new

handfishing

I find this photo offensive. As an activist for the humane treatment of disabled animals I do not appreciate seening a disabled flathead being taken advantage of like this.

It is disgusting and I can not believe that any sane, respectable person would do this.

I have a really hard time taking so-called activists seriously with these kinds of arguments. The very act of EATING another living creature is inhumane, barbaric and unnecessary. How it's accomplished is kind of beside the point.

It's like saying "oh yeah, I ate your cousin George, but no worries, he didn't suffer".

I think it's joke. The argument is that these fish can be legally caught by disabled persons, but Rex is purposefully misconstruing the argument to mean that the fish can only be caught, if it's disabled.


I think he meant it as a joke as well. I mean how hard is it to catch a disabled fish, lol.
 
Do yo u have a web site?
I did not like retirement and just opened an online sporting goods business and am trying desperately to learn something about product photography. Any suggestions from yall will be very much appreciated. I need all the help I can get.

016_Unertl_12X_Ultra_Varmint_zpsf68e8a3f.jpg


Yall have a great evening.

Roger

You should start your own thread on the subject. I'm sure you will get more help as many might not even make it to page 3 on this thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom