Happy New Year! Thank you for welcoming me in.

Milani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

This is my first post here. I am excited to join this community and share my love for shooting with Lensbaby. Are there any projects or Lensbaby groups here? If so please tell all about them.

Here is to a wonderful and creative new year.

Blessings,
April Milani

Attachments

• 6I3A7265-Edit.jpg
    6I3A7265-Edit.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 167
Welcome to TPF, April. I do not think we have any Lensbaby groups here, but we have a very small number of Lensbaby owners. I have a couple Lensbaby effects lenses, but have kind of quit using them.

One of my old tricks from the mid-2000's was to use a Lensbaby with a 2x telephoto converter added, to get a telephoto look with lensbaby softening.

Welcome! I've never owned or tried a lensbaby.

Welcome to TPF, April. I do not think we have any Lensbaby groups here, but we have a very small number of Lensbaby owners. I have a couple Lensbaby effects lenses, but have kind of quit using them.

One of my old tricks from the mid-2000's was to use a Lensbaby with a 2x telephoto converter added, to get a telephoto look with lensbaby softening.

Hello Derrel,
Happy New Year and thank you for the warm welcome.
97% of my photography is created using Lensbaby. I am always searching for others who share my passion. I would love to see your Lensbaby work.
I'm off to go check out the link you shared with me.
Have a wonderful day,
April

Welcome! I've never owned or tried a lensbaby.
Hello Designer!
Thank you for the welcome!
Never tried? I think it should be on everyone's bucket list. ;)
Have a wonderful day!
April

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back