Happy St.Georges day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osmer_Toby said:
No. More of an attacking midfielder really

good man!

see siddy? he has an open mind. approach with caution... :wink: :D

Ergo anyone who disagrees with you has a closed mind?
Physician heal thyself!

Physician heal thyself!

poor siddy. man, you have such a problem with cause and effect relationships!

explain to me, siddy ol man, how cautioning you from someone who has an open mind implies that anyone who disagrees with me has a closed mind? :shock:

(this ought to be good)

quit it. i dont know what the conversation is about, but quit it. :lol: :lol:

md

Osmer_Toby said:
Physician heal thyself!

poor siddy. man, you have such a problem with cause and effect relationships!

explain to me, siddy ol man, how cautioning you from someone who has an open mind implies that anyone who disagrees with me has a closed mind? :shock:

(this ought to be good)

It's all quite simple but it requires a basic understanding of something you've obviously never heard of, it's called "logic".
By warning me of people with open minds the direct implication is that I have something to fear from them and that I obviously have a closed mind. What could be the reason for that warning but to belittle me (again!) and thereby negate my argument and give you the moral highground.
My guess is that you feel you lost the first round since I refused to rise to your repeated insults and allegations and stuck to the original issue so this is a counter attack.
I would also point out your continuing patronizing attitude (again!) and I'm certain the aim is to portray me as deluded, insignificant and generally not as superior as yourself and your arguments.
I also believe that this thread is not the appropriate place for you to push your beliefs (again!) by attacking my credibility.

man, siddy, you need to quit taking yourself so seriously!
as for you winning round 1, are we in some kinda fight or somethin'?

and i definitely don't think you're insignificant. just the opposite. people like you are necessary- the old yin/yang thing, ya know. :wink:

I also believe that this thread is not the appropriate place for you to push your beliefs (again!) by attacking my credibility

hmmmm. siddy, there is nowhere in here that i express any belief! what left belief am i supposed to have pushed this time?

and lastly, as for being patronizing, i'm not being so in the least- i'm just trying to converse without being nasty. you ought to try it sometime! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back