What's new

Happy Thanksgiving to all my TPS friends south of the border

WesternGuy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
5,281
Reaction score
1,219
Location
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my TPF friends south of the border. Hope you all have a great day.

WesternGuy
 
Thank you, my Canadian brother. And thank you for the wonderful Canadian lobsters which are going into out pie, though I'm positive they're from the Maritimes!
 
Thank you WesternGuy. Next year you need to go south and enjoy this day with all of us.
 
Thank you WesternGuy. Next year you need to go south and enjoy this day with all of us.
Thanks Gary. I hope to be in Bosque de l'Apache next year and so will have an opportunity to enjoy your Thanksgiving. We have already had ours as it occurs on the first Monday of October. I did get my fill of turkey then! :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy
 
Thank you, my Canadian brother. And thank you for the wonderful Canadian lobsters which are going into out pie, though I'm positive they're from the Maritimes!
Canadian, Maritime lobsters - well I guess there are a couple of happy turkeys out there because of that choice. :biggrin-93:

I do hope that you enjoyed them.

WG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom