What's new

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone...........: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Hope you all have a very happy valentines day today!:hugs:



happy%20valentine.jpg



Love ya!!!:hugs:
 
awwww..... pretty!

back atcha, Carolyn! :hug:: Let's go get some chocolate! :lol:
 
Thanks, PhotoGal ... backatcha, chick! Beauty of a shot!
 
photo gal said:
I'm always up for some chocolate!!!! I bet we could find a great bottle of wine to go with it!!! You know we do have that in common!! :hug::
Oh, yeah....a big box of chocolate, a bottle of red - give us a fire and a great old flick, and I'd say we're good for the night! :lol:
 
terri said:
Oh, yeah....a big box of chocolate, a bottle of red - give us a fire and a great old flick, and I'd say we're good for the night! :lol:

You bet.....I prefer a really good zin or even a nice cab works for me! I even have some wonderful goddess glasses that would fit in perfectly!!!! You pick the flick chick!:D
 
awwww...I didn't get you anything?

But Davin sends a big ol' warm, baby hug your way :biggrin:
 
AWesome one photo gal. I gotta repeat M @ K o. Perfect shot for the day. !
 
thanks photogal!! great picture girl friend!!

love it...and happy valnetines to our favorite love chick!!

your queen of hearts here, pg....!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom