What's new

Hardware Shop... Hardware shop of terror! Shop... shop...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And in keeping with my recent theme...

Concord%20with%20Ed%20-%20028%20bw.jpg


BTW, here's a tip... look very closely. :)

c/c welcome if desired.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks, tired! :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Good pic but I also like these crowded hardware stores. I could spend some time looking around in there.
 
Cool stuff, Chris!! There is a ton of stuff to look at in this shot...very interesting.
 
Not enough terror. Needs a hyperactive 2-year old running in there. With a stick. THEN we'll get the terror.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Good pic but I also like these crowded hardware stores. I could spend some time looking around in there.

Hehe, yeah they're always very neat. Thanks for the comment!

Cool stuff, Chris!! There is a ton of stuff to look at in this shot...very interesting.

Hehe, thanks Mish! :)

Not enough terror. Needs a hyperactive 2-year old running in there. With a stick. THEN we'll get the terror.

Actually, speaking as someone who used to work at a hardware store... True terror is the 2 year old moving bolts from one bin to a different (wrong) bin. :lol:

I'm starting to worry about you. You seem to have moved to the Dark Side. :lol:

Hahaha... Long gone I think. :)


Thanks for the comments everyone!
 
Nice!

BHPHOTO is my hardware shop of terror, all my money disappears there
icon10.gif
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom