Harmonizing ambient light with OCF *First attempt results* C&C Please!

OP, I just want to let you know. Out of any of the "new posters" here that are trying to figure out the ins-and-outs of their camera, you are my favorite. You take the time to explain your situation and conditions and make it the easiest for seasoned people to give you feedback when needed. You're also quick-witted and funny, which I also enjoy. Please, keep shooting, Sir.

I have just downloaded this, and am trying to figure out how to use it. Thanks fo the link, I'm sure it will come in very handy!

That'll be a tough nut to crack with the billed cap and glasses.

Yup. Didn't get that until just a bit ago when looking at it. I will have to try again somewhere other than the range. At the range, the cap and glasses are as much for safety as they are for my highly tuned and impeccable fashion sense.

OP, I just want to let you know. Out of any of the "new posters" here that are trying to figure out the ins-and-outs of their camera, you are my favorite. You take the time to explain your situation and conditions and make it the easiest for seasoned people to give you feedback when needed. You're also quick-witted and funny, which I also enjoy. Please, keep shooting, Sir.

The finest compliment I have received during my stay here at casa de TPF. Thank you sir. I will indeed keep shooting. I'm having too much fun to stop now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back