Haunting

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something about the expression on the face of this statue ...

haunting11lu.jpg

haunting22ti.jpg

and one more for good measure

stones8dg.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Right on. I love this series...but then again, cemeteries are my favorite place to take photos. The face is really eerie. The second pic looks like she is staring right at you. Very well done.

hey Chiller I noticed you are from scarborough .... just up from scarborough is Whitby .... if you ever get over here ... VISIT !

They got the graveyard that inspired Bram Stoker to write Dracula ...... can't get better than that ... I have some photos of there .. but they are snaps ..

If anyone is interested I can dig them out.

EDITED HERE >>>>>>

And I loved tose pics ... the gravestone specially!

I admire anyone who can carve a statue. It's amazing the expressions they create out of rock. Great photos of it too. Like the head stones as well. It's a bit sad how they're all exactly the same.

I can't really place the expression of the girl though. Sometimes it looks like she's really really tired and sad, sometimes she's about to throw up, or like she's just done something really bad and is sorry. strange.

you named it appropriately.....she is haunting.... i love her face, too... your right. it just grabs you...pulls you in.... not in an eerie way, more in a lonely, lost way...

wonder if its over a child or adult..? very cool shot...nicely done...

I really like the composition of the statue shots ... I can't help but wonder what they'd look like in black and white .. I find the flecks of colour a bit distracting ... but that could just be me ... good work anyhow :mrgreen:

nice work on these. i like the line of the last. why the disturbed area around the first stone?

great picture , i like the statue it looks evil
wow that looks like a place by my house in saint john new bruinswick in the big ol canada

Could be, lol. Great majority of people (like me) are from Canada. I'm from the prairie, and it looks like pursuer is from canada as well.

Great emotion in the first shot! It reminds me exactly of some time in my life when i saw a statue liek that in a graveyard. Just the chipped part on her chest brings back memories i can't place in my head.

Love the series!

\X01A4 said:
great picture , i like the statue it looks evil
wow that looks like a place by my house in saint john new bruinswick in the big ol canada

:shock: You must live by fern hill then because that is where these were taken, it's a small world after all :) Welcome to the forum, good to see a fellow Saint Johner.

Thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back