He made me cry....

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Scott just bought me a D7100 and a sigma 24-70 2.8.

I cried, copious amounts. Which was awkward considering I was at the spa when I found out.

Ya, he rocks. I've been looking at the Sigma for awhile. Really wanting it but it was wayyyy out of my budget. And he knew that I wanted the D7100 badly.
The deal is he gets my D80 and the grip. I think that's a fair trade.

I get my new camera Friday. I'm a little excited.

I cried, copious amounts. Which was awkward considering I was at the spa when I found out.

Ya, he rocks. I've been looking at the Sigma for awhile. Really wanting it but it was wayyyy out of my budget. And he knew that I wanted the D7100 badly.

That is so awesome, barb. I have the 7100 as well with a Sigma 17-70 2.8-4, and I absolutely love my Sigma.

Who's Scott? Did he try to take you for a ride to "see his etchings" after giving you the camera and lens? Is this a guy you can trust? Remember, I have a gun that can't be traced if you need it for this masher!!!!

Oh yeah, congrats on the new camera and lens.

That is so awesome, barb. I have the 7100 as well with a Sigma 17-70 2.8-4, and I absolutely love my Sigma.

I'm shooting two wedding this summer and have been eyeing this lens. So I'm so surprised that he bought it. It's for my birthday, but I get it early. I'm a lucky girl.

Who's Scott? Did he try to take you for a ride to "see his etchings" after giving you the camera and lens? Is this a guy you can trust? Remember, I have a gun that can't be traced if you need it for this masher!!!!

Oh this made me snort and laugh. I live with this guy so I really hope I can trust him. But I might keep that offer in mind since he does have the sigma 500.

well yeah, id say that is a REALLY NICE surprise.

So NOT what I was expecting. In fact, he got me a year pass to Ontario Provincial parks and told me that was my early birthday present.

I really am spoiled.

So NOT what I was expecting. In fact, he got me a year pass to Ontario Provincial parks and told me that was my early birthday present.

I really am spoiled.
Yeah, well you better be shopping at one of these places for him!:mrgreen:

http://www.victoriassecret.com

Lingerie, Bras, Panties and Corsets

In fact you should probably cook him his favorite meal wearing this: http://www.fredericks.com/Playful_P...lt,pd.html?cgid=li89&defaultOpt=true&all1=all

In fact you need to post a photo of you holding your new camera and lens in the above outfit while cooking him that special dinner.

Last edited:
Wish my GF would buy me a D800e, maybe I got to try harder in bed lmao

Three thumbs up for Scott :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing what you create Barb

I really am spoiled.

In fact you should probably cook him his favorite meal wearing this: Playful Parisian French Maid Set

In fact you need to post a photo of you holding your new camera and lens in the above outfit while cooking him that special dinner.

Were Waiting.................:waiting:

Oh this made me snort and laugh. I live with this guy so I really hope I can trust him. But I might keep that offer in mind since he does have the sigma 500.

So really then this has become your classic boy meets girl, boy buys expensive telephoto for self, girl gets jealous, boy buys girl awesome camera and lens before she puts him down for a dirt nap and hoarks his lens story.

I think I saw this movie once, Carey Grant and Audrey Hepburn right? Lol

Congrats again in the new gear!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

I really am spoiled.

In fact you should probably cook him his favorite meal wearing this: Playful Parisian French Maid Set

LOL I prefer corsets. And I have a drawer full of those. Including a really awesome steampunk one. As for cooking, he prefers to do that. I clean. Might have to make him some chocolate chip cookies too.

As for the pictures, I have those :mrgreen: But he prefers me in rope.

Three thumbs up for Scott :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing what you create Barb

Scott is awesome! I cannot wait until Friday!!!

So really then this has become your classic boy meets girl, boy buys expensive telephoto for self, girl gets jealous, boy buys girl awesome camera and lens before she puts him down for a dirt nap and hoarks his lens story.

I think I saw this movie once, Carey Grant and Audrey Hepburn right? Lol

Congrats again in the new gear!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

:biglaugh:Just don't tell him that!

And thank you, I really am very lucky and he really is an awesome guy.

Oh, and don't forget to add to the story, we met online :)

Most reactions

Back