He made me cry....

In fact you need to post a photo of you holding your new camera and lens in the above outfit while cooking him that special dinner.

Ok, and that would have to go into the NSFW section, soooo got a paid membership?

Last edited:
If you are spoiled, you must deserve it. Congrats!!!!

Ah I don't think so, but he does. We've had a very rough road, and there have been times I didn't think we would make it. I am a very hard person to love. But he keeps going and refuses to give up. Thank goodness!

Ah I don't think so, but he does. We've had a very rough road, and there have been times I didn't think we would make it. I am a very hard person to love. But he keeps going and refuses to give up. Thank goodness!

Good for Scott. Had it been you and I, you'd be in the ditch, and I'd have a D7100.

Good for Scott. Had it been you and I, you'd be in the ditch, and I'd have a D7100.

And THAT is why he gets to see me in the corset and you don't!

you might as well start stretching that jaw out now. we all know how women pay these kind of things back...

In fact you need to post a photo of you holding your new camera and lens in the above outfit while cooking him that special dinner.

Ok, and that would have to go into the NSFW section, soooo got a paid membership?
It's not called PM me for nothing you know!
facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Something like this would be suitable.

Last edited:
Awesome boyfriends are awesome!:cheer: :cat: Have fun with the new gear, and yes we will need pictures!

Awesome boyfriends are awesome!:cheer: :cat: Have fun with the new gear, and yes we will need pictures!

In the CORSET with the new camera and lens!!! :mrgreen:

That's cool. Congrats. Ok you have to wear the Camo Corset when you come to shoot wildlife with BillM and me.

Even better than a camo corset...... a CORSET made of BACON!!!:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back