He made me cry....

Niiiice! A new Nikon AND a 24-70 lens!!!

I....I....well...I'm jealous...

and I speak for all of us when I say, "I want your boyfran!!!!!" Not for the hugs...not for the sex...not for the companionship...but for THE GEAR!!!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

^ My thoughts on this thread.. 1. That's a hell of a gift. Enjoy and share your results, but if you combine this and #2, there is an NSFW section for that... :lol: 2. "He prefers me in rope" I feel like I've learned something that I probably can't unlearn. Interesting. Different. 3. Bacon. Much bacon. So sizzle. Very flavor. Wow.

niceeee..... :smileys:

Awesome boyfriends are awesome!:cheer: :cat: Have fun with the new gear, and yes we will need pictures!

He is awesome :heart: I can't wait to get it and yes, there will be pictures. Lots of them. Of course, now I have to learn a whole new camera!

That's cool. Congrats. Ok you have to wear the Camo Corset when you come to shoot wildlife with BillM and me.
\

Thanks! And it's a deal. Camo coset. I can rock that.

Niiiice! A new Nikon AND a 24-70 lens!!!

I....I....well...I'm jealous...

and I speak for all of us when I say, "I want your boyfran!!!!!" Not for the hugs...not for the sex...not for the companionship...but for THE GEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I know!! Although he does give great hugs!

:shock::shock::shock:

^ My thoughts on this thread.. 1. That's a hell of a gift. Enjoy and share your results, but if you combine this and #2, there is an NSFW section for that... :lol: 2. "He prefers me in rope" I feel like I've learned something that I probably can't unlearn. Interesting. Different. 3. Bacon. Much bacon. So sizzle. Very flavor. Wow.

LOL And you were the only one that noticed the rope comment apparently?

I could explain the comment, but not sure you want to know that much :p

Thanks everyone. I couldn't post it on facebook (Family drama, long story) but I said to Scott, I can tell my friends on TPF right??? I love this place and just had to share my happiness. He really is awesome and it's been really rough at work since January. I've been falling apart all over the place and he's right there to pick me back up. He knew that I really wanted this, but again, I never expected him to actually get me one let alone both.

My goal is to get really good at photography this year. The weddings I'm shooting, it's the same person, two ceremonies and will be a justice of the peace thing and a very tiny family thing. I've already done one wedding so I do know what I'm getting into and she does know what my capabilities are. She's a very good friend and just wanted to give me the chance to do this. She has very low expectations thankfully! But this lens and camera, will help.

So for all the congrats, cheers, lewd comments and the bacon, thank you. :heart: you people.

I imagine I have a pretty good idea already... :shock: How nobody else caught that one is beyond me. :lol:

Crap ... Back to Bacon.

Damn Straight.......Real Apple & Hickory Smoke Cured American BACON. None of that bland ham stuff you Canadians call bacon.

Oh you didn't go there, did you???
My bacon is flavored with REAL maple syrup!
Well even "Canadian Bacon" has a good flavor when covered with Maple Syrup. Especially Vemont maple syrup. :mrgreen:

p.s. Thanks for the p.m. and the photo. I promise I will not post it here or anywhere else. Black, what there was of it, is defiantly your color. :thumbup: :D

Most reactions

Back