he was so cute ;)

Maria. really nice photo. Oh wait. Rearry rice photo! Hope you can give him a print - a beautiful photo from a beautiful woman - who wouldn't want that? :wink:

It would look even better with a good B+W conversion
Did you just say it's an ok photo? ;)
I tried in bw but, surprisingly, I didn't like it

Maria. really nice photo. Oh wait. Rearry rice photo! Hope you can give him a print - a beautiful photo from a beautiful woman - who wouldn't want that? :wink:
awwww :hug::

I'm starting to enjoy these compliments :blushing:

Thanks Paul!

The sharpness here is really well done and the smile captures interest in his life.
Good stuff.

I like it! everything about this photo just flows!!!!... did you MAX out the sharpening in post?

The sharpness here is really well done and the smile captures interest in his life.Good stuff.

I like it! everything about this photo just flows!!!!... did you MAX out the sharpening in post?
Thank you guys for your nice words!

No I didn't max out the sharpening in the post. Never do that ;) Unfortunately Flickr additionally sharpen images.

Hope you dont mind

$14765667726_216e40cece_c.jpg

Hope you dont mind
I don't mind

The thing is... I just don't feel it in bw. The background is more pleasing with bw for sure and that's the biggest advantage here imo.... but I'm loosing his eyes, his blue dirty shirt.. I don't know... something is lost with bw...
maybe people will like bw more..

you're not giving up? ;)

Its very interesting ! How do you achieve such sharpness ?

I agree, the dirty blue shirt really makes this for me. The image tells a great story. Nicely done.

I agree, the dirty blue shirt really makes this for me. The image tells a great story. Nicely done.
Thanks for your words

Its very interesting ! How do you achieve such sharpness ?
Im wondering the same thing!?!?

well... I'm offering you three answers:
1. Magic
2. Ironlegs should ask scarmack because he apparently gives good advice...yes I'm talking about titling your thread ;)
3. Nik software. As I recall, a bit of detail extraction and bleach bypass. Of course, tweaking the structure and opacity of the layers, and of course, other basic things also in PS, but you asked about sharpness

Most reactions

Back